LEGAL BASES OF THE DRAW
FIRST - Organizing Company and Promotional Period
The company POLINESIA, S.L.U, (hereinafter, POLINESIA) with registered office at Ctra. Fuencarral, nº 44 Edificio 9, L-18, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid and CIF: B-87326716, plans to conduct a nationwide sweepstakes to be held between September 4, 2020 to 10:10:10. which will take place between 4 September 2020 at 10:00 a.m. and 27 September at 23:59 p.m., both inclusive (including the date of the draw). 23:59 hours, both included (hereinafter "Promotional Period"), in accordance with the provisions of these rules. terms and conditions.
The sweepstakes will be called - "September BTS Sweepstakes September is less lazy with Polinesia".
SECOND - Territorial scope of the draw
This prize draw will be valid for participants residing in Spain (except Canary Islands and Balearic Islands). Balearic Islands).
THIRD - Conditions for participation and legitimation
All natural persons over 18 years of age with legal residence in Spain, in their capacity as consumers, who act with a purpose outside their commercial activity, will be entitled to participate. legal residence in Spain, in their capacity as consumers, who act with a purpose unrelated to their commercial activity, will be entitled to participate.
Only one entry per person (email) and ticket is allowed.
Are expressly excluded from participation in this raffle, all employees, service providers of POLINESIA and companies of the group POLINESIA and companies of the group, as well as their relatives up to the first degree and the employees of those companies that have been those companies that have been involved in the development and mechanics of the draw.
FOURTH -Promotional Period
From September 4, 2020 at 10:00 am until September 27 at 23:59 pm.
A total of 7 prizes will be awarded and cannot be awarded to the same winner:
(1) prize consisting of 50 ¤ per month for one year to spend in our stores on branded products Polinesia brand. The company reserves the right to allow the purchase of products of any of the other brands it sells. it sells. The prize is not cumulative between months.
(2 prizes consisting of 1 Polaroid Camera (Polaroid Originals - 9008 - OneStep2 VF - White and Polaroid Originals - 4668 - Color Film for i-Type Camera) and 3 sets top and bottom own brand Originals - 4668 - Color Film for i-Type camera) and 3 sets top and bottom own brand Polinesia
(3) prize consisting of 5 gift cards of 50€ to be cashed in the Polinesia stores that the winners have selected selected by the winners, except for stores in the Balearic and Canary Islands. See the list of participating Polinesia stores participating: https://www.polinesia.es/es-es/listado-tiendas-sorteo
The Prize shall be subject to the following conditions:
- El Premio no podrÃ¡ ser objeto de cambio, alteraciÃ³n o compensaciÃ³n alguna a peticiÃ³n del participante premiado.
- Se podrÃ¡ renunciar al premio obtenido, pero en ningÃºn caso se ofrecerÃ¡ un premio alternativo, ni dicha renuncia darÃ¡ derecho a indemnizaciÃ³n o compensaciÃ³n.
SIXTH - Drawing Mechanics
You can participate in the draw as long as you make a purchase equal to or greater than 30€ in both POLINESIA stores in the aforementioned territorial area as well as in the online store.
To participate it is essential to fill in the form on our website https://www.polinesia.es/es-es/sorteo, filling in all the data including the ticket or delivery note number (simplified invoice). The purchase receipt must be be kept for the duration of the draw.
SEVENTH - Notification of the Prize and requirements for its presentation
On October 9 the company responsible will contact the winner via phone call or email in which the draw will be carried out. email in which the draw will be carried out.
After requesting the corresponding data, the Prize will be sent in the time required for any ordinary order without any cut for the winner. ordinary order without any cut for the winner. Remembering the SECOND point: it may be a shipment to Spain except Canary Islands and Balearic Islands.
EIGHTH.- Determination of Winners
The election of the winner will be carried out with the maximum guarantees of transparency and legality for all participants. all participants, being the draw certified by the company Cool Tabs
Once the Promotional Period has ended, specifically on 27 September 2020 at 23:59 pm, the winners of the draw will be selected. hours, the winners of the draw will be selected. In the same way, (4) additional participants will be selected additional participants will be selected who will be considered as alternates in the event that some of the winners do not meet the requirements established in the rules the requirements established in the rules, renounce the prize or cannot be contacted.
Once the winners have been selected, POLINESIA will contact them by e-mail or telephone. email or by telephone.
In the event that it is impossible to contact a winner within the established period of time or if the winner has not accepted the prize within the accepted the prize within the indicated period, POLINESIA will proceed to contact the corresponding substitute, repeating the communication process repeating the communication process described above. If the alternate does not accept the prize within the time limit or cannot be located, POLINESIA may POLINESIA may declare the prize void.
NINTH -Dissemination of the draw.
The sweepstakes will be announced to consumers through the following means, including but not limited to but not limited to:
- Websites: https://www.polinesia.es/es-es/
- Redes Sociales de POLINESIA:Â
- Tiendas fÃsicas
- CampaÃ±a de medios publicitarios.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and Organic Law, 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we inform you that the data of the participants in this the Digital Rights, we inform you that the data of the participants in this action will be processed by POLINESIA, S.L.U, (hereinafter, POLINESIA) as Data Controller, with registered office at Ctra. 44 Edificio 9, L-18, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid and CIF: B-87326716 with the following purpose: the sending of commercial communications with information related to our products and services by any means (post, email or telephone) and (post, email or telephone) and to invite you to events organized by the company.
Participation in this sweepstakes implies acceptance of commercial communications from Polinesia.
The legitimate basis for the processing of such data lies in the consent given by the user by participating in this user by participating in this action, after reading the terms and conditions applicable to the same https://www.polinesia.es/es-es/politica-de-privacidad and https://www.polinesia.es/es-es/bases-legales-sorteo available on the official page of POLINESIA https://www.polinesia.es/es-es/. The data provided will be kept as long as the user does not request opposition to the treatment of the same. These will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally required. Finally we inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation or portability, as well as revocation of consent, at the address indicated above. Likewise, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that your rights have been violated. have been violated.
Eleventh.- Authorization for the use of name and transfer of image rights. image rights
The winners authorize POLINESIA to reproduce and use their name, surname, address and image in any publicity-promotional activity any publi-promotional activity, in any media and without limitation of time or space, related to the prize draw in which the winner has been without this use conferring any right to any remuneration or benefit whatsoever, with the exception of the delivery of the prize. with the exception of the delivery of the prize won.
TWELFTH.- Causes for disqualification of an entrant from the draw.
This promotion is organised with the aim of encouraging and promoting the participation of all consumers of the brand's products, rewarding loyalty on equal terms and with strict consumers of the brand's products, rewarding loyalty on equal terms and with strict respect for the general principle of good faith. the general principle of Good Faith. For this reason, POLINESIA will automatically and immediately exclude from the contest any participant that any participant that transgresses the rules of good faith, observes a mendacious, inadequate, untruthful or improper conduct, uses inappropriate improper, uses disproportionate, fraudulent or abusive means, or breaches these rules in any of its extremes. of these rules in any of their extremes. In any case, by way of example, but not limited to, and as far as applicable, any participant will be excluded from the draw in the following cases:
- Entering data relating to a purchase ticket (simplified invoice) that does not exist (simplified invoice) that does not exist, is false or altered, or has already been used in a previous participation.
- Lack of correlation between the purchase tickets that justify their justify their acquisition.
- Not having, or not delivering to POLINESIA the original tickets (simplified invoice) with which (simplified invoice) with which the participant has participated and that justify having won any of the prizes winning any of the prizes awarded in this promotion.
- Use of systems or devices for automated data or code entry. automated data or code entry. The mere suspicion that a participant is using any automated system for mass or repetitive automated system for the massive or repetitive introduction of the data or codes necessary to participate in the sweepstakes will the sweepstakes, will result in the immediate exclusion of all his or her participations and will disqualify him or her from receiving any prize, without it being necessary to communicate it to him/her.
- Entering inaccurate, erroneous, misleading or false personal data. or false personal data. If a participant is found to have entered inaccurate, incorrect, altered or false personal data, this will result in the immediate exclusion of all his or her participation in the sweepstakes, altered or false, will result in the immediate exclusion of all his or her participation in the sweepstakes and will disqualify him or her from any disqualify him/her from receiving any prize, without it being necessary to notify him/her.
- Likewise, any anomaly attributable to a participant that impedes, alters or disturbs the normal participant that impedes, alters or disturbs the normal development of the draw, that affects or harms any other participant any other participant, which could falsify the participation data, compromise the security or reliability of the technical security or reliability of the technical systems used for its development, or that contravenes, in any other way, the POLINESIA shall be entitled to unilaterally and immediately exclude such participant and to report the facts to the competent to report the facts to the competent authorities.
- Number of shares that are disproportionate or abusive. abusive.
In the event that any of the foregoing irregularities, or any others, are detected after the actual delivery of any of the prizes, POLINESIA after the effective delivery of any of the prizes, POLINESIA reserves the right to exercise the pertinent legal actions against the author or responsible legal actions against its author or responsible, among others, those aimed at the return of the prizes. prizes.
THIRTEENTH.- Acceptance of the rules and regulations
Potential participants are informed that the simple fact of participating in the sweepstakes implies the total acceptance of these rules, the rules acceptance of these rules, the rules governing their participation, privacy policies and general conditions, which may be consulted at which can be consulted at https://www.polinesia.es/es-es/politica-de-privacidad and at https://www.polinesia.es/es-es/bases-legales-sorteo POLINESIA reserves the right to eliminate any participant who defrauds, alters or renders useless the proper operation and the normal and regulatory course of the sweepstakes.
Likewise, POLINESIA may, in the case of detecting a fraudulent participation, modify the present rules in those the present rules in those provisions that were relevant to achieve the proper functioning of the draw.
POLINESIA reserves the right to terminate the Promotion, to modify the bases of the Promotion, including its cancellation before the termination cancellation before the term of termination, committing to communicate the new bases, conditions of the promotion or its definitive or its definitive cancellation.
FOURTEENTH.- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
These terms and conditions are governed by Spanish law.
Any conflict that may arise in its interpretation or execution shall be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid. jurisdiction and competence of the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled by law. law may correspond to them.
POLINESIA reserves the right to modify or extend these promotional bases, as long as it does not prejudice or prejudice or undermine the rights of the participants in the Promotion.