Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
POLINESIA SLU (Hereinafter "POLINESIA").
Address: Campus Empresarial Tribeca, Carretera de Fuencarral 44
Building 9, L-18
POSTAL CODE 28108
VAT NUMBER: B78785219
Tel: 91 629 60 04
You can contact us in any way to communicate with us.
Web or email contacts
What data do we collect through the Web?
What data do we collect through the /newsletter?
Which of your data do we use?
- Elaboration of the budget and follow-up of the same by means of communications between both parties. - Information by electronic means, related to your request. - Commercial information or events by electronic means, provided that there is express authorization. - Manage administrative, communications and logistics services carried out by the Responsible. - Invoicing and declaration of the appropriate taxes. - Carry out the corresponding transactions. - Control and recovery management.
What data do we use from the surveys?
- To assess the degree of quality in the service provided.
- Improve the services offered, by virtue of ISO compliance.
The legal basis is the express consent of the respondent.
What data do we use as a supplier?
- Information by electronic means, concerning your request. - Commercial or event information by electronic means, provided that there is express authorization. - Manage administrative, communications and logistics services carried out by the Responsible. - Invoicing. - To carry out the corresponding transactions. - Invoicing and declaration of the appropriate taxes. - Control and recovery management. The legal basis is the acceptance of a contractual relationship, or failing that your consent to contact us or offer us your products by any means.
Contacts social networks
What data do we use from social networks?
Answer your queries, requests or petitions. - Manage the requested service, answer your request, or process your request. - Relate with you and create a community of followers. Acceptance of a contractual relationship in the corresponding social network environment, and in accordance with its privacy policies.
What data do we use as a supplier?
We can only consult or remove your data in a restricted way when you have a specific profile. We will treat them as long as you let us following us, being friends or giving him to "like", "follow" or similar buttons. Any rectification of your data or restriction of information or publications must be done through the configuration of your profile or user in the social network itself.
What data do we use from your CV?
Do we include personal data of third parties?
No, as a general rule we only process the data provided to us by the owners. If you provide us with data of third parties, you must previously inform and request their consent to such persons, or otherwise you exempt us from any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
What about data on minors?
We do not process data of children under 14 years of age. Therefore, please refrain from providing them if you are not of that age or, where appropriate, to provide data of third parties who are not of that age. DECIMAS is exempt from any responsibility for the non-fulfilment of this provision.
Will we communicate electronically?
- They will only be made to manage your request, if it is one of the means of contact that you have provided us. - If we send commercial communications, they will have been previously and expressly authorized by you.
What security measures do we apply?
You can rest assured: We have adopted an optimal level of protection of the Personal Data we handle, and we have installed all the technical means and measures at our disposal according to the state of technology to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so. Specifically, they will be communicated both to the State Agency of Tax Administration and to banks and financial institutions for the collection of the service provided or product purchased, as well as to those responsible for the processing necessary for the execution of the agreement. In case of purchase or payment, if you choose any application, web, platform, bank card, or any other online service, your data will be transferred to that platform or will be treated in their environment, always with maximum security. When we order it, the web development and maintenance company or the hosting company will have access to our website. They will have signed a service contract that obliges them to maintain the same level of privacy as we do. Any international transfer of data when using American applications, will be adhered to the Privacy Shield agreement, which ensures that American software companies comply with European data protection policies on privacy.
What Rights do you have?
- To know if we are processing your data or not. - To access your personal data - To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate. - To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw your consent. - To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current legislation. - To submit your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. If you prefer, we can send them to the new person in charge that you designate. This is only valid in certain cases. - To file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent supervisory authority, if you believe that we have not attended you correctly. - To revoke your consent for any processing for which you have consented, at any time. If you modify any data, please let us know so that we can keep them updated.
Do you want a form for the exercise of Rights?
- We have forms for the exercise of your rights, ask us for them by email or if you prefer, you can use those prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties.
- These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of the ID card.
- If someone represents you, you must attach a copy of their ID, or have them sign it with their electronic signature.
- The forms can be submitted in person, sent by letter or by mail to the address of the person in charge at the beginning of this text.
How long does it take for us to respond to your Exercise of Rights?
It depends on the law, but at the most in one month from your request, and two months if the issue is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
Do we process cookies?
If we use other types of cookies that are not necessary, you can consult the cookies policy in the corresponding link at the top of our website.
How long will we keep your personal data?
- Personal data will be kept for as long as you remain connected with us. - Once you disengage, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the legally stipulated periods, including the period in which a judge or court may require them in accordance with the statute of limitations for legal actions. - The data processed will be kept as long as the aforementioned legal periods do not expire, if there is a legal obligation to maintain them, or if there is no such legal period, until the interested party requests their deletion or revokes the consent given. - We will keep all the information and communications related to your purchase or the provision of our service, while the guarantees of the products or services last, in order to attend possible claims. - In each treatment or type of data, we provide you with a specific period, which you can consult in the following table:
|Forms and coupons||15 years old|
|Human Resources||Payrolls, TC1, TC2, etc.||10 years|
|Resumes||Until the end of the selection process, and 1 year more with your consent.|
|Severance pay docs. Contracts. Temporary workers data.||4 years|
|Worker's file.||Up to 5 years after sick leave.|
|Access control and video surveillance||List of visitors||30 days|
|Videos||30 days blocking 3 years destruction|
|Accounting||Accounting books and documents. Shareholders and board of directors agreements, company bylaws, minutes, board of directors regulations and delegated commissions. Financial statements, audit reports Records and documents related to documents related to subsidies||6 years old|
|Prosecutor||Management of the company's administration, rights and obligations relating to the payment of taxes. Administration of dividend payments and tax withholdings.||10 years|
|Information on Intragroup Price Establishments||18 years 8 years for intra-group transactions for price agreements|
|Health and Safety||Worker Medical Records||5 years|
|Environment||Chemical or Substantially Hazardous Substances Information||10 years|
|Documents relating to environmental permits While the activity is being carried out.||3 years after closure of the activity 10 years (statute of limitations)|
|Records on recycling or waste disposal||3 years|
|Grants for clean-up operations must retain records of entitlements and obligations, receipts, and payments.||4 years|
|Accident reports||5 years|
|Insurance||Insurance policies||6 years (general rule) 2 years (damages) 5 years (personal) 10 years (life)|
|Shopping||Registration of all deliveries of goods or services, intra-community acquisitions, imports and exports for VAT purposes.||5 years|
|Legal||Intellectual and Industrial Property Documents. Contracts and agreements.||5 years|
|Permits, licenses, certificates||6 years from the date of expiry of the permit, licence or certificate. 10 years (criminal statute of limitations)|
|Confidentiality and non-competition agreements||Always the period of duration of the obligation or of confidentiality|
|LOPD||Processing of personal data, if different from the processing notified to the AEPD||3 years|
|Personal data of employees stored on networks, computers and communications equipment used by employees, access controls and internal management/administration systems.||5 years|